The Z Force broadhead is built with a rear deploy mechanical design. The Patented ball bearing system allows for an easy opening and entry while staying closed in flight. This product has been tested to be as accurate as field points which will given the shooter ultimate confidence and an easy transistion from practice to hunting. 100% Steel construction. Blades are easily replaced and can be purchased seperately.
- Patented Rear Deploy Ball Bearing design for easy, Zero Force deployment that will not open during flight, even with the highest speed bows
- Razor Sharp .036″ blades are Precision Ground and Honed and are always perfectly in line with the Trocar Tip edges to increase penetration
- 100% steel construction with a 1-5/8″ Cutting Diameter
- 100 grain mechanical – 3 per package
- Field Point Accuracy – Made in the USA